Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mommy WOW! I'm a big boy now!


Everyone who has ever owned a dog knows what you mean when you talk about their unique personalities. My new little man is no different. When we (ok when I) started looking for a new puppy to complete our family we (I) knew we wanted a Mastiff. The gentle giants are an amazing breed. The day we walked into Petco we never expected to walk out with anything less than a future 200 lb. puppy until we saw Sirius (Sirius Black, not Sirius Radio). From that day his golden eyes had me. I picked him up the next day and he has filled our lives with incomprehensible amounts of laughter ever since. Most recently, he decided he was too big for his kennel (he only sleeps in there at night and when we are gone for long periods). Last night I was reading the a book in bed and I let him roam around the room with our other 3 girls. About 5 chapters later I look down to see him sitting next to the bed with a huge grin on his face. I look around to see what shenanigans my 5 month old puppy had gotten into while I was reading about Gabriel and Michelle (hint hint next review) to find that he decided to move out. He had taken his pillow and blanket out of his kennel and laid them neatly at the foot of the bed then removed all his toys and laid them out flat around his new bed. I am not kidding. I almost died laughing. I put everything back in his kennel (because he still has accidents when he gets excited and its new carpet) and he did it again. So far his move out count is up to 3. Has anyone else ever had their dog do this. Here is the photographic proof. Enjoy. They grow up so fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment