Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear Monday


Dear Monday,

Throughout the years I have always been able to count on you to be there for me. You have been with me through all the milestones in my life. You have been with me through high points and low points, smiles and tears. I will never forget the times we have spent together and all that we have learned knowing each other. Lately though, things have changed between us. We don’t sleep in anymore and lay in bed watching Harry Potter, we don’t relax with our friends and reminisce the weekend. Now it seems that all I feel when we are together is tension. When I’m with Sunday all I feel is dread in my heart knowing that the fun will end and I will have to see you tomorrow. I hate to say it but after all of the years of being one of my treasured 7 I cannot look at you the same anymore. Now, you make me wake up early and always make sure the phone never stops ringing. I’m truly sorry but I just cannot live like this anymore… It’s not you, it’s me.  I  just can’t see myself with you anymore. Please don’t take this the wrong way. There will always be a place in my heart just for you, but unfortunately I have found solace in another. His name is Friday. He makes me laugh and smile and always gets my blood flowing. There’s no other way to say this Monday. I think we need to break up. I don’t ever want to see you again. It will just be easier that way, OK?

                                                                                                            Thanks,
                                                                                                            Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment