Sunday, October 28, 2012

Leibster Award


I would love to thank Tiffany Perry from Sweet Treats Reading Reviews for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is an honor to be recognized and have the ability to recognize other blogs I love. Thank you again!

To participate:

1.Thank and link back to the nominator
2.Answer questions from award giver
3.Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4.Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5.Post Liebster Award on your blog



Tiffany's Questions:
1.How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I wanted the blog name to represent what people would be reading about. Obviously they mostly   read book reviews, but I also LOVE baking and wanted to be able to share the great recipes I stumble on and finally my little barkers. I have a very soft spot for my furry kids and my newest addition Sirius is entertaining enough to warrant a show on MTV so why not feature him too?

2.Who are your top 5 favorite Author's?
Its so hard to pick just 5!!!! So I guess... Ann Rice, Jessica Sorensen, Quinn Loftis, Melissa De la Cruz, Ally Carter... and JK Rowling and Jamie Loeak, and Katherine Polillo and Rashelle Workman

3.How many books do you read in an week?

 At least 2 usually I try to read at least 3-4

4.What book would you like to see made into an movie?
Any of Jessica Sorensen's books or Rashelle Workman's Immortal Essence Series

5.How long have you been blogging for?

Only a few months but I should have started a lot sooner. I read so many books I finally decided one day in August I should share everything I read so other people can discover amazing indie authors.

My Nominee's:

1. Sassie Cassie's Reviews
2. Book Nerd 101
3. The Hidden Reader
4. Bubblechip
5. Smardy Pants Book Reviews

Questions:
1. Why did you start Blogging?
2. If you could meet and interview one author dead or alive who would it be?
3. What is your favorite book genre?
4. If you could be any character from a book who would you be?
5. How long have you been blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment